Nav Bar

Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 2 Weigh-In


Last week I had my 2 week weigh-in. I wasn't expecting much. 

Due to some medications that I take, my metabolism is very slow and it is difficult for me to lose weight. I spoke with my doctor about my weight loss journey, and he said to not expect big losses. He said that for every pound or two I lose, it's equivalent to five pounds for a "normal" person.

Officially, I have lost two pounds and a half inch here and there. I am happy to see a change even though it is small. I know that I've gotten stronger and my balance is getting better. I've increased my weights in all my exercises. 

Next week, I will be unable to work out with my trainer due to some scheduling conflicts, so I will left to my own devices. I don't expect much change in my weight, but we shall see.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment