Nav Bar

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

There's No Crying in the Gym....

{via}
but it's definitely allowed at home. 

Today was "leg day." I pushed through a killer leg workout, but now my hip flexors are screaming. I'm having to waddle around the house like a penguin.

{via}
My trainer took my measurements and my body fat % today, too. I won't be going into any details here except to say that a tub of lard has a lower body fat percentage than I do (no joke). However, my body is a lot stronger than I originally thought it was. My trainer has been impressed with my determination, form, and ability (that's either a great self esteem boost or my trainer has really low expectations!)

I go back tomorrow to work the ol' arms. I expect I'll feel something like this afterwards....

{via}


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment