Nav Bar

Monday, July 29, 2013

Plot Twist!


I've really been praying about it a lot lately, and I've decided that 3 Dog Wife will no longer be based around crafts, decor, and DIY. I don't have the time, energy, or patience to take snappy photos of me gluing twine on a basket, edit the photos, and then write a quip-y post about how awesome and rewarding it was to make a pretty box. (I'm not saying it wasn't rewarding, but all the documenting is not.)

So, that said, I'll be sharing things from my heart and mind. Basically, it's a free-for-all because, well, that's just the kind of person I am. There may be a craft project or two still shared here, but it won't be my primary focus. 

I hope you stick around! (And, if you don't, that's okay, too!)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment