Nav Bar

Friday, May 17, 2013

Five Friday Favorites

I'm starting a new series called Five Friday Favorites!

Basically, it's 5 things I've been loving this week. It could be a website, a product, a random thing I've come across during my week, or a host of other things. I hope you like this new series, so please give me some feedback on what you like, and of course, what you don't!

Five Friday Favorites

Via 

1. This beautiful envelope lettering by Jean Wilson. IS THIS NOT GORGEOUS? I love, love, love some stationary, and creative lettering is an awesome way to jazz up those bland envelopes. You spend so much time (and money) on beautiful, creative invitations, cards, and notes, that I have never understood why the envelopes aren't more dazzled up as well.

University of Alabama burlap pillow- "Sweet Home Alabama", university of Alabama, Custom Made to Order
Via

2. A cute Alabama burlap pillow from Two Peaches Design. Well, it's an Alabama pillow, so that's about all I need to say on this one! ;)


3. This sweet picture of my furbaby, Sammie, and her "daddy." This was her first time going into open water. We learned 2 things about our girl on this day -- 1) She can swim like a fish, and 2) She will swim nearly across an entire lake just to go after a duck.

Via
4. A cute, quirky kitchen from Ryan and Kim at Newly Woodwards.  I'm recently obsessed with shaker style cabinetry, and I love the mix of white cabinetry, wood counter tops, and pops of orangey-red.

Beautiful Bungalow
Via
5. Amazing curb appeal on a '40s bungalow. Hello, green!

What are some of your favorites you've come across this week?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment