Nav Bar

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Everything and the Kitchen Sink

As I said in this post, Spring cleaning is in full swing at the 3DW house. Today, I have a quick and easy way to instantly update the area around your kitchen sink. 

I have to have things out where I can see them, and within arms reach, so that's why my kitchen sink area looks like this...


Well, it did. Then I got the Spring cleaning bug and hit Target for some (cheap) accessories to spruce up the place. I found a clear soap dispenser at regular price for $6.99 and another beautiful blue ceramic dispenser for just $3 on clearance. I decanted my Palmolive dish soap and my hand soap and moved my hand lotion to a different location.


It's a simple change that made a big impact. (And, it cost very little!)

What do you do to make little changes in your home?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment